Welcome to one of the best places on the planet to play Pokemon Go! We've got a weirdly huge amount of stops, gyms, and spawns here (especially downtown and Gallup Park), along with a friendly community. Check out the map for real-time raids and spawns, and the Discord to chat, find friends, and coordinate raids.
Here are the nests for the current migration (which began Oct 13). The nests change every two weeks on Wednesday evening, and will automatically update here with the latest crowdsourced and scanner data.
Check out the list of all nests for spawnpoint maps!
- Bellsprout - Nichols Arboretum (1410/day), Loon Feather Point Park in Ypsilanti (138/day), Wurster Park (90/day)
- Bidoof - Saginaw Forest (552/day), Matthei Display Gardens (36/day)
- Bunnelby - Huron Hills Golf Course (546/day), Bandemer Park (480/day), Lillie Park SW (210/day), EMU University Park in Ypsilanti (174/day)
- Chikorita - Parker Mill County Park (396/day), West Park (282/day)
- Chinchou - Greenview Park (426/day), Leslie Park Golf Course (402/day), Recreation Park in Ypsilanti (96/day), North Quad Park (6/day)
- Cubone - Pittsfield Preserve Hickory Trail in Pittsfield (252/day), Harris Park in Ypsilanti (144/day)
- Cyndaquil - South Maple Park (90/day)
- Deerling - Leslie Science Center (306/day)
- Dwebble - Ward Park (72/day)
- Eevee - Rolling Hills in Ypsilanti (1344/day), County Farms Park (1338/day), Southeast Area Park (324/day), Wheeler Park (36/day)
- Ekans - Pittsfield Preserve (1158/day), UM Diag (36/day), Felch Park (12/day)
- Gastly - Furstenburg Park (564/day), Allmendinger Park (42/day)
- Jigglypuff - Ford Heritage Park in Ypsilanti (618/day), Riverside Park in Ypsilanti (180/day)
- Kricketot - UM North Campus Bell Tower (66/day), Ingalls Mall (60/day), Sugarbush Park (36/day)
- Litleo - Dolph Nature Area (420/day), Burns Park (168/day)
- Machop - Wiard's Orchard in Ypsilanti (288/day), Cedar Bend Nature Area (264/day), Northwest Diag (18/day)
- Murkrow - Pittsfield Marsh View (570/day), Bader Park (78/day)
- Natu - Gallup Park (1026/day)
- Nidoranâ™€ - Argo Nature Area (282/day)
- Nidoranâ™‚ - Gallup Park Centennial Playground (18/day)
- Oddish - Fuller Park (312/day), Mitchell Field (222/day), Community Center Park in Ypsilanti (138/day)
- Pidgey - Bethlehem UCC Playground (12/day)
- Pidove - Hudson Mills Metropark in Dexter (6396/day), Buhr Park (276/day)
- Pikachu - Bromley Park (30/day)
- Rhyhorn - UM Golf Course (582/day)
- Skorupi - Olson Park (390/day), Plymouth Parkway Park (78/day)
- Spearow - Garden Homes Park (120/day), Hunt Park (120/day), Prospect Park in Ypsilanti
- Spinarak - Ford Lake Park in Ypsilanti (390/day), Broadway Park (78/day), Frog Island Park
- Stantler - Leslie Park (294/day)
- Stunky - Ruthven Nature Area (78/day), Mary Beth Doyle Disc Golf Course (72/day), Cloverdale Park (48/day)
- Teddiursa - Lillie Park Main (558/day), Veteran's Park (414/day), North Bay Park in Ypsilanti (234/day), Lillie Park Scrub (138/day)
- Trapinch - Eagle Crest Golf Course in Ypsilanti (786/day), Cranbrook Park (138/day), Riverside Park (90/day)
- Whismur - UM Medical Center Park (108/day)
- Wurmple - Matthaei Botanical Gardens (2616/day), Mary Beth Doyle Park (438/day)
Some spots of town have huge concentrations of stops and gyms, others are deserts. Downtown and the central campus area is the motherlode. There are also large clusters in North Campus south and east of The Grove (~40), Gallup Park (~40), Forest Hill Cemetery (~27), Highland Cemetary in Ypsilanti, and Matthei Botanical Gardens.
Need to grab a bite to eat? Here's a list of restaurants/bars/cafes near clusters of pokestops and gyms.
Need a concentrated item grinding map to get almost 1,000 items per hour? Check out this circuit!
We're lucky enough to have many EX-eligible gyms scattered around town, which reliably trigger several raids per week. Doing any raid (even a level 1) at one of them during a given week can lead to an invite the next week. Here is a map of all of the eligible gyms, and I also have an EX raid forecast of the best gyms to target this week, along with information about the current raid status at them.
Got an invite? Head on over to the Discord to coordinate with your fellow raiders!
Some areas of town are much better than others for hunting. Downtown, especially along Liberty from Ashley to State, has the best concentration of spawns and stops. Gallup is a favorite hunting spot for nature lovers. If you're looking to find a ton of grinding material (updated October 2019, with new spawnpoints), the biggest concentrations of general Pokemon are downtown, campuses (UM central and north, Concordia), suburban parking lots (Westgate, Maple Village, Woodland Plaza, Oak Valley / Meijer, Arborland, Domino's Farms), and parks (Bethlehem Cemetery, West Park, Greenview, County Farms, Lillie, Gallup, Botanical Gardens, Olson, and Leslie).
We have a number of biomes available.
Here are the best quests to look for now (see the map for reports):
- Battle in 1 Raids: Litwick encounter
- Catch 25 pokémon: Yamask encounter
- Catch 18 pokémon: Spiritomb encounter
- Land 3 throw(s): Lileep encounter
- Land 5 throw(s): Spinda encounter
- Catch 1 pokémon: Dratini encounter
- Unknown quest type placeholder: 10: 20 Mega Energy
- Power up a Pokemon 5 times: 10 Mega Energy
- Catch 10 pokémon: 10 Mega Energy
- Spin 7 Pokestops or Gyms: 1 Rare Candy
- Catch 8 pokémon: 1 Rare Candy
Drop me a line if you have any tips to add, or questions for me to look into!