Welcome to one of the best places on the planet to play Pokemon Go! We've got a weirdly huge amount of stops, gyms, and spawns here (especially downtown and Gallup Park), along with a friendly community. Check out the map for real-time raids and spawns, and the Discord to chat, find friends, and coordinate raids.
Here are the nests for the current migration (which began Sep 15). The nests change every two weeks on Wednesday evening, and will automatically update here with the latest crowdsourced and scanner data.
Check out the list of all nests for spawnpoint maps!
- Bellsprout - Mitchell Field (222/day)
- Bidoof - Matthei Display Gardens (36/day), Creal Park (30/day), Felch Park (12/day)
- Bunnelby - Harris Park in Ypsilanti (144/day), Baxter Park (54/day)
- Chikorita - Lillie Park SW (210/day)
- Chinchou - Ford Heritage Park in Ypsilanti (618/day)
- Cubone - Nichols Arboretum (1410/day)
- Deerling - Furstenburg Park (564/day), Parker Mill County Park (396/day), Ford Lake Park in Ypsilanti (390/day), Bromley Park (30/day)
- Drilbur - Saginaw Forest (552/day), Burns Park (168/day)
- Dwebble - Gallup Park (1026/day), Veteran's Park (414/day), Hunt Park (120/day), Riverside Park (90/day)
- Eevee - Olson Park (390/day), UM Diag (36/day)
- Ekans - Hudson Mills Metropark in Dexter (6396/day), Ann Arbor Golf and Outing Club (228/day), Riverside Park in Ypsilanti (180/day), Waymarket Park (42/day)
- Gastly - EMU University Park in Ypsilanti (174/day)
- Jigglypuff - Pittsfield Preserve (1158/day)
- Litleo - Cedar Bend Nature Area (264/day), Loon Feather Point Park in Ypsilanti (138/day)
- Machop - Cloverdale Park (48/day)
- Natu - Leslie Park Golf Course (402/day), West Park (282/day)
- Nidoranâ™€ - Ypsilanti Twp Community Center in Ypsilanti (396/day), UM North Campus Bell Tower (66/day)
- Nidoranâ™‚ - Southeast Area Park (324/day)
- Oshawott - Woolley Park (96/day)
- Phanpy - Pittsfield Marsh View (570/day), Mary Beth Doyle Park (438/day), South Maple Park (90/day), Mary Beth Doyle Disc Golf Course (72/day)
- Pidgey - County Farms Park (1338/day), Ruthven Nature Area (78/day)
- Pidove - Eagle Crest Golf Course in Ypsilanti (786/day), Ingalls Mall (60/day), Northwest Diag (18/day), Bethlehem UCC Playground (12/day)
- Pikachu - Wurster Park (90/day), Ward Park (72/day)
- Skorupi - Rolling Hills in Ypsilanti (1344/day), Recreation Park in Ypsilanti (96/day)
- Slowpoke - Dolph Nature Area (420/day)
- Spearow - Community Center Park in Ypsilanti (138/day), Bader Park (78/day), Allmendinger Park (42/day)
- Spinarak - Matthaei Botanical Gardens (2616/day), Fuller Park (312/day)
- Stantler - Leslie Park (294/day), Wiard's Orchard in Ypsilanti (288/day), Beckley Park (42/day), Sugarbush Park (36/day)
- Stunky - Huron Hills Golf Course (546/day), Island Park (30/day)
- Sudowoodo - Greenview Park (426/day), Frog Island Park
- Teddiursa - Pittsfield Preserve Hickory Trail in Pittsfield (252/day), Garden Homes Park (120/day), UM Medical Center Park (108/day), Prospect Park in Ypsilanti
- Totodile - Argo Nature Area (282/day), North Quad Park (6/day)
- Trapinch - Lillie Park Main (558/day), North Bay Park in Ypsilanti (234/day), Lillie Park Scrub (138/day)
- Venipede - UM Golf Course (582/day), Buhr Park (276/day)
- Vulpix - Bandemer Park (480/day), Broadway Park (78/day), Wheeler Park (36/day)
- Whismur - Gallup Park Centennial Playground (18/day)
- Wurmple - Leslie Science Center (306/day), Martha Cook Garden (24/day)
Some spots of town have huge concentrations of stops and gyms, others are deserts. Downtown and the central campus area is the motherlode. There are also large clusters in North Campus south and east of The Grove (~40), Gallup Park (~40), Forest Hill Cemetery (~27), Highland Cemetary in Ypsilanti, and Matthei Botanical Gardens.
Need to grab a bite to eat? Here's a list of restaurants/bars/cafes near clusters of pokestops and gyms.
Need a concentrated item grinding map to get almost 1,000 items per hour? Check out this circuit!
We're lucky enough to have many EX-eligible gyms scattered around town, which reliably trigger several raids per week. Doing any raid (even a level 1) at one of them during a given week can lead to an invite the next week. Here is a map of all of the eligible gyms, and I also have an EX raid forecast of the best gyms to target this week, along with information about the current raid status at them.
Got an invite? Head on over to the Discord to coordinate with your fellow raiders!
Some areas of town are much better than others for hunting. Downtown, especially along Liberty from Ashley to State, has the best concentration of spawns and stops. Gallup is a favorite hunting spot for nature lovers. If you're looking to find a ton of grinding material (updated October 2019, with new spawnpoints), the biggest concentrations of general Pokemon are downtown, campuses (UM central and north, Concordia), suburban parking lots (Westgate, Maple Village, Woodland Plaza, Oak Valley / Meijer, Arborland, Domino's Farms), and parks (Bethlehem Cemetery, West Park, Greenview, County Farms, Lillie, Gallup, Botanical Gardens, Olson, and Leslie).
We have a number of biomes available.
Here are the best quests to look for now (see the map for reports):
- Land 3 throw(s): Gible encounter
- Land 5 throw(s): Spinda encounter
- Land 2 throw(s): Larvitar encounter
- Catch 1 pokémon: Dratini encounter
- Battle in 5 Raids: Aerodactyl encounter
- Unknown quest type placeholder: 10: 20 Mega Energy
- Power up a Pokemon 5 times: 10 Mega Energy
- Catch 10 pokémon: 10 Mega Energy
Drop me a line if you have any tips to add, or questions for me to look into!