Welcome to one of the best places on the planet to play Pokemon Go! We've got a weirdly huge amount of stops, gyms, and spawns here (especially downtown and Gallup Park), along with a friendly community. Check out the map for real-time raids and spawns, and the Discord to chat, find friends, and coordinate raids.
Here are the nests for the current migration (which began Apr 28). The nests change every two weeks on Wednesday evening, and will automatically update here with the latest crowdsourced and scanner data.
Check out the list of all nests for spawnpoint maps!
- Abra - Leslie Park Golf Course (402/day), Fuller Park (312/day), Buhr Park (276/day), Woolley Park (96/day)
- Aron - Hudson Mills Metropark in Dexter (6396/day), UM Medical Center Park (108/day)
- Buneary - Cedar Bend Nature Area (264/day)
- Croagunk - Wiard's Orchard in Ypsilanti (288/day)
- Cyndaquil - Ford Heritage Park in Ypsilanti (618/day), Lillie Park Main (558/day), Huron Hills Golf Course (546/day), Felch Park (12/day)
- Drilbur - Hunt Park (120/day), Plymouth Parkway Park (78/day)
- Eevee - Eagle Crest Golf Course in Ypsilanti (786/day), Furstenburg Park (564/day), Veteran's Park (414/day), Prospect Park in Ypsilanti
- Gastly - Rolling Hills in Ypsilanti (1344/day)
- Jigglypuff - UM Golf Course (582/day), Pittsfield Marsh View (570/day)
- Joltik - Riverside Park in Ypsilanti (180/day), UM Diag (36/day)
- Lotad - North Quad Park (6/day)
- Nidoranâ™‚ - Dolph Nature Area (420/day), Riverside Park (90/day), Broadway Park (78/day)
- Phanpy - Gallup Park (1026/day), Lillie Park SW (210/day)
- Pikachu - West Park (282/day), Pittsfield Preserve Hickory Trail in Pittsfield (252/day)
- Piplup - Wheeler Park (36/day)
- Poliwag - Nichols Arboretum (1410/day), Olson Park (390/day)
- Ponyta - Bandemer Park (480/day)
- Psyduck - Frog Island Park
- Rattata - Greenview Park (426/day), Parker Mill County Park (396/day)
- Snubbull - Harris Park in Ypsilanti (144/day)
- Starly - Mary Beth Doyle Park (438/day), EMU University Park in Ypsilanti (174/day), Ingalls Mall (60/day), Bethlehem UCC Playground (12/day)
- Sudowoodo - Pittsfield Preserve (1158/day), Recreation Park in Ypsilanti (96/day)
- Swinub - Ford Lake Park in Ypsilanti (390/day), Argo Nature Area (282/day), Mitchell Field (222/day)
- Taillow - UM North Campus Bell Tower (66/day)
- Totodile - Leslie Science Center (306/day), Loon Feather Point Park in Ypsilanti (138/day)
- Turtwig - Lillie Park Scrub (138/day), Wurster Park (90/day)
- Venipede - Southeast Area Park (324/day)
- Venonat - Saginaw Forest (552/day), North Bay Park in Ypsilanti (234/day), Northwest Diag (18/day)
- Voltorb - Leslie Park (294/day), Garden Homes Park (120/day)
- Wurmple - Matthaei Botanical Gardens (2616/day)
Some spots of town have huge concentrations of stops and gyms, others are deserts. Downtown and the central campus area is the motherlode. There are also large clusters in North Campus south and east of The Grove (~40), Gallup Park (~40), Forest Hill Cemetery (~27), Highland Cemetary in Ypsilanti, and Matthei Botanical Gardens.
Need to grab a bite to eat? Here's a list of restaurants/bars/cafes near clusters of pokestops and gyms.
Need a concentrated item grinding map to get almost 1,000 items per hour? Check out this circuit!
We're lucky enough to have many EX-eligible gyms scattered around town, which reliably trigger several raids per week. Doing any raid (even a level 1) at one of them during a given week can lead to an invite the next week. Here is a map of all of the eligible gyms, and I also have an EX raid forecast of the best gyms to target this week, along with information about the current raid status at them.
Got an invite? Head on over to the Discord to coordinate with your fellow raiders!
Some areas of town are much better than others for hunting. Downtown, especially along Liberty from Ashley to State, has the best concentration of spawns and stops. Gallup is a favorite hunting spot for nature lovers. If you're looking to find a ton of grinding material (updated October 2019, with new spawnpoints), the biggest concentrations of general Pokemon are downtown, campuses (UM central and north, Concordia), suburban parking lots (Westgate, Maple Village, Woodland Plaza, Oak Valley / Meijer, Arborland, Domino's Farms), and parks (Bethlehem Cemetery, West Park, Greenview, County Farms, Lillie, Gallup, Botanical Gardens, Olson, and Leslie).
We have a number of biomes available.
Here are the best quests to look for now (see the map for reports):
- Battle in 2 Raids: Gible encounter
- Catch 10 pokémon: Gible encounter
- Land 3 throw(s): Lileep encounter
- Land 5 throw(s): Spinda encounter
- Catch 1 pokémon: Dratini encounter
- Battle in 5 Raids: Aerodactyl encounter
- Use an Incense: Aerodactyl encounter
- Catch 5 pokémon: 1 Max Revive
- Power up a Pokemon 10 times: 20 Mega Energy
- Power up a Pokemon 5 times: 10 Mega Energy
- Send 3 gifts to friends: 1 Rare Candy
- : 1 Sinnoh Stone
Drop me a line if you have any tips to add, or questions for me to look into!